Adding call-to-action buttons
You can easily add call-to-action buttons to your content:
- First, select the text block in order to create the content.
2. After you’ve selected the text block, you will see the following button in the toolbar.
3. Then you will be asked to insert the following info:
- Label: Just insert here the copy you want to see in the CTA.
- Link: Insert here the link you want to see.
- Background color: Choose the color you will see in your CTA.
- Text color: Choose the color of the text you will put In your CTA.
- Size: Select the size you want to see for your button.
- Type: Select the shape that fits better with your content.
Finally, just click on “Add button”.